So when we said that Jasmine was the last amazing team member we would highlight for our “Meet the Team Series”? We lied.
Meet Joseph! The newest member of our team.
Last but certainly not least, for our final instalment of Meet the Team Monday, meet the woman who keeps us organized: Jasmine Hamling.
Today for our Meet the Team series, we would like to introduce you to one of our newest staff members, Jorden Dent.
This week, Meet the Team Monday brings you one of our journeyman electricians and the man with the moustache: Cylis Stuckey.
We are continuing on with our Meet the Team Series, and today we would like you to introduce you to a man Red Seal Chef turned electrician (we were surprised to): Richard Baker.
We really mean it when we say that we are a family business. Today, for Meet the Team Monday, we’d like to introduce you to Brandon Hamling, Shawn’s son and a key member of our team.
It’s a “Meet the Team” Monday! Today, meet Ryan, who has been with us for all but four years of his eleven in the electrical industry.
It’s time for our “Meet the Team” series! An opportunity for you to get to know a little about each of our amazing staff and put names to faces. Last week we introduced you to our founder and owner Shawn. Today, we’d like to showcase our longest-serving team member: Cliff Furrer.
As a family built and run business, having professional and personable staff is of utmost importance to us. We are extremely proud of our team and the level of service they provide to our Kamloops community and the surrounding areas, and we would love for you to have the opportunity to get to know them a little bit. That’s why we are excited to introduce our “Meet the Team” series where we will be highlighting each of our staff members.
First up is our founder and owner: Shawn Hamling.
If you’ve lived in your house a while and haven’t opened the walls for renovations, there’s a chance you may not know what kind of wiring lays behind them. While copper wiring has become the more widely used conductor for electricity within homes, many older homes still have original aluminium wiring, and this can certainly pose a problem. Aluminium wiring is more susceptible to overheating and can be a significant fire hazard and a more dangerous one at that, as electrical fires are often more destructive and surprising than other types of fires, as they tend to be difficult to identify. Two common signs of failing aluminium wire connections that you can be on the lookout for however, are flickering lights and browning of receptacles.
These pictures are from a job we did recently; this customer was extremely lucky that the fire caused by the aluminium wiring did not cause further damage to their home.
If you do have aluminium wiring in your home, please give us a call to ensure that the connections have been redone with proper connectors and that it is safe. If you’re unsure as to what type of wiring you have, but have seen either of these warning signs, contact us right away – let us help you keep you and your loved ones safe.